Thank you for your interest in working at St John’s Grammar School. Currently, we have the following vacancy available;
Coordinator of Learning and Curriculum
**This position is for current staff at St John’s Grammar School – no external applications will be considered**
- Member of the Junior Executive team
- Lead the development of the Junior School Curriculum and ensure that it meets the demands of the future needs and pathways of all students
- Leadership role has a two-year tenure and the teaching role is permanent
Enquiries can be made to Tina Dahms, HR Director via email to email@example.com or by phoning 8278 0233. Applications can be made to Tina Dahms or Simon McKenzie via email with your resume attached.
Applications close Thursday 15 November at 1 pm.
School Administration Officer – Early Learning Centre
- Part-time position (20 hours per week, 46 weeks of the year)
- Reporting to the ELC Director, this position supports the administration of the ELC with administrative and compliance processes as well as the vacation care program.
Applications close Monday 19 November at 1 pm.
How to Apply for Teaching positions
Applicants should provide the following documents:
> An introductory letter (1-2 pages) outlining:
> your specialist areas
> what stands out about your approach to teaching
> why you are passionate about your subjects
> a brief statement about why you are interested in the role
> Curriculum Vitae
> Details of two professional referees
All applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Soaring School-wide Pedagogy
You can download a copy of the St John’s Grammar School Pedagogy here.