Thank you for your interest in working at St John’s Grammar School. Currently, we have the following vacancy available;
Study Tour Support
- Temporary contract for three week period (23 July – 10 August 2018)
- The study tour support person is responsible for providing support to a group of short-term study tour students.
- The responsibilities of this role include:
- Help students settle into the school routine.
- Plan and deliver daily language and culture program to the students on two campuses.
- Liaise with subject teachers to provide in-class support.
- Bilingual Mandarin/English preferred
How to Apply for Teaching positions
Applicants should provide the following documents:
> An introductory letter (1-2 pages) outlining:
> your specialist areas
> what stands out about your approach to teaching
> why you are passionate about your subjects
> a brief statement about why you are interested in the role
> Curriculum Vitae
> Details of two professional referees
All applications can be emailed to email@example.com
Soaring School-wide Pedagogy
You can download a copy of the St John’s Grammar School Pedagogy here.