International Enrolment process at St John’s Grammar School
To apply for enrolment at St John’s Grammar, please:
- Make contact with one of our International Agents to assist with the enrolment process. Click to see our Agents Listing – 2023.
- Read the International Student Enrolment Policy and Procedures.
- Complete the International Student Application for Enrolment and send it to email@example.com.
What needs to be included with an application?
- Copies of the past two years’ study transcripts
- Copies of your current passport
- AEAS Report (preferred). For more information about the language requirements, please visit the Intensive English page.
- Other awards or copies of certificates
Please click to view our International Student Fee Schedule.
What happens after the application is submitted?
Your application will be assessed following receipt of the required application paperwork and supporting documentation. If your application was successful, the next steps to finalise your enrolment will be:
- A student interview.
- The Letter of Offer and Enrolment Agreement is sent.
- Read and sign the Enrolment Agreement and return it to the International Student Office with proof of payment.
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is issued.
- Lodge your visa application.
- Once visa has been granted, book your flights and confirm your arrival details with the School.
- Advise the International Student Office or agent of your arrival details.
- Refer to the New International Student information page.