Offered during school terms, St John’s Grammar playgroup is led by a qualified early childhood educator, using the facilities of the Junior School campus. Best suited to children aged 3 and under, playgroup offers babies and toddlers a wide variety of learning experiences during their early years; a critical time of development and growth.
Children have the opportunity to develop and master new skills, learn about the world, have social interactions and create friendships, while parents or carers have the chance to share ideas and experiences. Many long-term friendships begin at playgroup.
Commencing from Term 3, we welcome Lulu Collins to the role of Playgroup Coordinator. Lulu has worked at St John’s Grammar ELC since 2019, she is an early childhood educator and is also trained to support children’s additional learning needs. Lulu is a mum of two and enjoys living with her family in the local area, with their chickens and Dalmatian puppy. Playgroups have been a valuable part of her own children’s lives, and Lulu looks forward to being a part of the St John’s Grammar playgroup community.
- Offered on Wednesdays from 9 – 10:30am during school terms
- $5 per session (please pay on the day)
- Held at St John’s Grammar Junior School Campus in the Centre For Creativity (42 Sheoak Road, Belair)
- Please bring your own snack (no shared snacks, please)
- Parents will need to sign in at the Junior School front office