Sunday at St John’s
Sunday at St John’s
Please join us at our upcoming event, Sunday at St John’s, on Sunday 30 May from 10am – 12.30pm at our ELC (33 Sheoak Road, Belair) or our Junior School campus (42 Sheoak Road, Belair).
This event includes the Official Opening of our new Junior School Science Laboratory at 11.30am
Explore our campuses and gain a full insight into our unique educational programs and learning philosophies from our Early Learning Centre through to Year 6. Small personalised group tours will depart at 10am, 10.30am and 11am.
- Soar through our St John’s Grammar Flight Path, with a personalised, small group learning walk to see first-hand the exceptional teaching and learning on the Junior School and ELC campuses, including our new Junior School Science Laboratory.
- Meet with teachers and students, to find out more about our diverse curriculum offerings across literacy and numeracy, science, music and the arts, languages, PE, digital technologies, STEM and environmental studies as well as our play-based learning philosophy in the Junior Primary years..
- Learn how we individualise the Literacy and Numeracy programs, find out more about our leading innovative agency programs, play-based learning and discover our strong and inclusive community supported by a comprehensive Wellbeing program
- Discover our commitment to environmental education and sustainability, enhanced through our unique partnerships and learning experiences with Belair National Park.
- Explore our unique music program, where all students learn to play a stringed instrument in Year 3, and a brass or woodwind instrument in Year 5, alongside the opportunity for ongoing specialist instrumental tuition.
- Understand more about our school-wide wellbeing program, offering students better support and understanding.
- Tour our ELC and Junior School grounds, with guided walks of our Junior Campus departing at 10am, 10.30am and 11am.
All families in attendance will be required to check-in using the mySA GOV App for contract tracing purposes.
If an attendee is unwell on the day or exhibiting any signs of the COVID-19 virus, we ask that you please do not attend this event. Instead, we invite you to contact us to arrange a personal tour of the campus for a time when you are again feeling well.
To ensure the safety of attendees, we will have a COVID Marshall on site and hand sanitisation stations available throughout the campuses. A full clean of the ELC and Junior Campus will be undertaken both before and immediately after the event.