General Excellence Scholarships
Applications for 2022 entry are now open. Applications close on Monday 1 February 2021.
- General Excellence Scholarship Application Form – 2022 entry
- General Excellence Scholarship Fact Sheet – 2022 entry
St John’s Grammar School offers General Excellence Scholarships to students not currently attending the School, entering into Years 7 – 12.
Students applying for a General Excellence Scholarship should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, participation and exceptional commitment in a diverse range of activities, which may include:
- Community involvement
- Extra-curricular involvement
- Persistence in academic pursuits
A successful General Excellence Scholarship student will be expected to:
- Be a role model to other students
- Be a team player in all pursuits
- Contribute to School life and inspire others
For more information on the application and interview process please see the General Excellence Scholarship Fact Sheet.
If you require any further information, please contact our Director of Enrolments, Tim Wilson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 08 8278 0210.