General Excellence Scholarships
Applications for 2024 entry are now open.
St John’s Grammar School offers General Excellence Scholarships to students not currently attending the School, entering into Years 7 – 12.
Students applying for a General Excellence Scholarship should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, participation and exceptional commitment in a diverse range of activities, which may include:
- Community involvement
- Extra-curricular involvement
- Persistence in academic pursuits
A successful General Excellence Scholarship student will be expected to:
- Be a role model to other students
- Be a team player in all pursuits
- Contribute to School life and inspire others
For more information on the application and interview process and to apply, please see the:
- General Excellence Scholarship Fact Sheet – 2024 entry
- General Excellence Scholarship Application Form – 2024 entry
If you require any further information, please contact Natalie Roget, Executive Assistant to the Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 08 8278 0205.