Bookings will open on Monday 24 September for Secondary Campus Parent/Teacher interviews which will be held on Monday 15 October, Week 1 Term 4, between 4pm and 8pm.
All interviews are in allocated 5 minute sessions, booked via the Parent Portal.
To log in, please use your Family ID as your username and your usual password.
Forgotten passwords can be recovered HERE.
If you do not know your Family ID or have any other difficulties logging in to the Parent Portal please contact Nicki Paterson on 8278 0214 or firstname.lastname@example.org during Term 3 and Julie Mullner on 8278 0212 or email@example.com during week one of the school holidays.
Instructions on how to make your booking can be found HERE
- Bookings will close on Thursday 11 October.
- If you require a longer time than the allocated 5 minute session, or if the available times are unsuitable, please contact your relevant teacher(s).
- All interviews will be located in the Sports Hall.
- Please limit discussions to the academic progress and development of your child and, if required, organise an alternative time to discuss other issues.
- Your child is encouraged to attend the interviews.
- Colin McKenzie (Humanities/Philosophy/English) and Cinzia Cursaro (Music) will be taking Long Service Leave during Term 4 and will therefore be unavailable for the Parent/Teacher Interviews.
We look forward to discussing your child’s progress and how we can work together to help them achieve their best.
PA to Head of Middle School