Visual Arts Scholarship Applications
Applications for 2022 entry are now open
- Visual Arts Scholarship Application Form – 2022 entry
- Visual Art Scholarship Fact Sheet – 2022 entry
St John’s Grammar School is offering Visual Art Scholarships to students entering into the Middle School (Years 7-9) or Senior School (Years 10 – 12) in 2022, who display excellence and/or outstanding potential in Visual Art.
St John’s Grammar School has a highly successful Art and Design program, and students are consistently provided with opportunities to work with practicing artists and exhibit their work in a professional gallery within the School, wider community and around Australia.
Students applying for a Visual Art Scholarship should be able to demonstrate exceptional potential to develop their artistic expression.
It is expected that the candidate will maintain an extremely high standard of artistic practice and extend themselves artistically making use of opportunities offered at St John’s Grammar School.
A successful Visual Art Scholarship student will be expected to:
- Undertake Art as a curriculum choice from Years 7-12
- Participate in annual exhibitions in the Whitechapel Art Gallery
- Represent the Arts department on special occasions, as required
- Demonstrate a passion and love of Visual Art and Design
For more information on the application and audition process please see the Visual Art Scholarship Fact Sheet.
If you require any further information, please contact our Director of Enrolments, Tim Wilson, at email@example.com or on 08 8278 0210.