Drop the Chaplain off the tall building!

abseil-header

As a Chaplain at St John’s Grammar, there are times that I am sure some of the students would like to drop me off a tall building. I get that. I’m the religious guy! So, when Anglicare invited me to do just that – drop off a tall building, albeit with lots of ropes and professional assistance – I thought, why not? This way I give people what they want and they can give to a great cause. A little bit of risk in my life is welcome if it means that Anglicare can take a little bit of the risk out of the lives of many of the homeless.

Am I scared of heights? Maybe. Just maybe.

St John’s and I want to make a difference. We’re inspired by the work of AnglicareSA and wanted to support them by raising money as part of my participation in Abseil for AnglicareSA 2017. Please help us help them by giving whatever you can using the ‘Give Now‘ button. The more people that know about AnglicareSA, the greater their impact, so please also spread the word by sharing my page with your friends and family. Thank you in advance for your generosity, it means a lot!

Go on, take a risk and give wildly and beautifully for those at risk.

Mr Anderson is also organising a Secondary casual day to help me reach my target on Friday 16 March.

Father Steve